About Version 2.1.7
This is a minor update that adds support for the Touch Bar,
improves support for document tabs on macOS Sierra,
and fixes a few small issues.
Requires Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later.
This update is free for existing users of Pro version 2.
The source code of LibreOffice by The Document Foundation (copyright LibreOffice contributors and/or their affiliates),
as modified by Nisus Software Inc, and used for file format conversions by Nisus Writer Pro is
available for download.
- Added support for the Touch Bar as found on some new MacBook models.
- Improved support for tabbed documents on macOS 10.12 Sierra:
- All tab menu commands should also appear on the View menu.
- Added a New Tab command that always opens a blank document in a new tab.
- Added a menu option that controls whether or not documents are opened in tabs.
- If documents are reopened at launch, tabs should be maintained.
- Fixed: sometimes autosaved Untitled files were not automatically cleared away after the user explicitly saved the document.
- Fixed: tables: sometimes scrolling a selection inside a table into view would scroll too far.
- Fixed: tracked changes: possible hang when showing the Review Changes pane, if certain types of changes overlap.
- Fixed: some esoteric bugs related to TOC and indexing.
- Fixed: a few crash and hang bugs related to the Touch Bar.