This update adds support for the Touch Bar, and fixes a few bugs.
InfoClick is now sandboxed. The first time you use it you may be prompted for access to your email folder.
Requires: Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
This update is free for all existing users of InfoClick.
Get the Update:
You may download the new version from our website.
If you purchased from Nisus Software and nisus.com, you can update automatically inside the app, via the menu InfoClick > Check For Updates.
If you purchased through Apple's Mac App Store (MAS), the update is available there now.
• Added support for the Touch Bar, as found on some new MacBook models.
• InfoClick is now sandboxed. The first time you use it you may be prompted for access to your email folder.
• Changed: clearing the search a second time should never display a completion list.
• Changed: clearing the search a second time should focus a recently used field, not the default field.
• Fixed: settings for the results list (eg: sort order) are not properly restored in Advanced mode after relaunching.
• Changed: the list of available search years should be sorted to show the most recent years first.
• Fixed: malformed emails with giant HTML tags (most likely spam) can cause crashes.
• Changed: activating find menu commands when the results list has focus should find in the email preview area.
Talk about InfoClick, our email search tool.
1 post • Page 1 of 1