About Version 1.2.7
This version is a minor update intended to fix several issues.
Note: the first time you use this version a database rebuild is required.
Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
This update is free for all existing users of InfoClick.
- Fixed: very large email collections (approaching 1 million emails) could trigger database corruptions.
- Changed: improvements to reject inaccurate and erroneous dates in received emails.
- Fixed: can't save searches.
- Fixed: mailto links could incorrectly prevent detection of regular http links.
- Fixed: abnormally excessive amounts of mailto links in an email should not trigger hangs.
- Fixed: showing the contextual menu in a search field can trigger errors.
- Fixed: avert a handful of rare situations that can lead to crashes.
If you need an older app version see the version archives.