This update ensures compatibility and fixes a small number of issues.
Requires: macOS 10.10 or later.
This update is free for all existing users of InfoClick.
Get the Update:
You may download the new version from our website.
If you purchased from Nisus Software and nisus.com, you can update automatically inside the app, via the menu InfoClick > Check For Updates.
If you purchased through Apple's Mac App Store (MAS), the update is available there now.
• Added: InfoClick can print emails.
• Changed: requires macOS 10.10 Yosemite or later.
• Fixed: account names incorrectly show as gibberish (hex identifiers) on macOS 10.12 and later.
• Fixed: automatic launch of InfoClick at login did not work on macOS 10.12 and later.
• Fixed: if InfoClick is denied access to an email folder, the user should be prompted to grant access.
• Fixed: possible crash when parsing spam emails with a particular kind of badly-formed HTML.
• Changed: reduced the number of alerts shown the first time InfoClick is used.
• Fixed: exporting emails as plain text should default to Unicode (UTF-8) text encoding.
Talk about InfoClick, our email search tool.
1 post • Page 1 of 1