Nisus Writer Pro 3.0.4 Release Notes
This is a minor update to fix several important issues.
This is a free update for existing users of Nisus Writer Pro version 3.
If you are a user of version 2 (or lower) this is a paid upgrade.
Version 3.0 was a major upgrade with many new features
and requires a new license key purchase.
Nisus Writer Pro 3.0.4 is the latest version available.
- Fixed: possible crashes when editing in Page View with footnotes or endnotes.
- Fixed: replace all often fails to properly redraw the text on screen.
- Fixed: the Language palette often fails to update automatically.
- Fixed: the text insertion point can draws on an incorrect line in certain pagination scenarios.
- Fixed: replace in search results list window incorrectly always warns that matches may have changed.
- Fixed: opening documents with no prior saved selection or scroll location should scroll to the very top.
- Fixed: list of longest sentences and largest images should be sorted by their size, not location.
- Fixed: first click on a truncated tracked change button (eg: accept) should not expand the change.
- Fixed: adjusting color preferences fails to properly redraw the screen.
- Fixed: changing a palette's expanded/condensed mode is not saved.
- Changed: improved cross-reference sample text for tables with empty cells.
- Fixed: mail merge does not autofill split file name template.
- Fixed: the language toolbar button is too narrow.
- Fixed: if a tracked change is not wide enough to show the full "Reject" button, show a rewind symbol instead.
- Fixed: Formatting Examiner palette should not show "note reference" for selections inside the note text area.
- Fixed: clicking the Language palette to activate a document should never edit the document.
- Changed: don't encode the “revtbl” control in RTF files if there aren't any tracked changes.