Nisus Writer Pro 2.1.3 Release Notes
- Fixed: Nisus Writer's autosave delay preference could be improperly ignored after some internal OSX threshold was reached.
- Fixed: our LibreOffice-based file converter should never burn CPU when it should be idle in the background.
- Fixed: documents with certain kinds of automatic numbers can trigger crashes on OSX 10.11.
- Fixed: macros that change the active document window can fail to function correctly on OSX 10.11.
- Fixed: glossary expansions could incorrectly be repeatedly expanded if the triggering text had certain formatting.
- Fixed: track changes: if a list item was part of a tracked deletion, a paragraph's style and formatting could incorrectly be reverted when reopening files.
- Fixed: if a paragraph style's "next style" is applied as a result of inserting a newline, and the language changes, the keyboard layout should also be changed automatically as necessary.
- Fixed: the menu "Enter Full Screen" could incorrectly appear twice on OSX 10.11.
- Fixed: some corrections for the Spanish localization.
- Added: macros: the Image object has a "dataType" property.
- Fixed: macros: text replacements involving the same sub text storage could cause strange results.