Importing Document(s)

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
Windsor

Importing Document(s)

Post by Windsor »

Does any one know if NWP 1.1 has a feature (that I am not able to see it yet) somewhere, to import a document. When I want to open a document I simply push command-o to open it. But what if i don't want to have several open documents, and then select all and copy of each open document and then paste in the master document.

Is there a shorter way, like command-i for insert document or command-e (as in QuarkXpress to import text in a text box and the same command to import a picture in a picture box).

If there isn't, this would be a good feature to add to NWP 1.1

Windsor
xiamenese

Re: Importing Document(s)

Post by xiamenese »

Windsor wrote:Does any one know if NWP 1.1 has a feature (that I am not able to see it yet) somewhere, to import a document. When I want to open a document I simply push command-o to open it. But what if i don't want to have several open documents, and then select all and copy of each open document and then paste in the master document.

Is there a shorter way, like command-i for insert document or command-e (as in QuarkXpress to import text in a text box and the same command to import a picture in a picture box).

If there isn't, this would be a good feature to add to NWP 1.1

Windsor
Yes ... open a finder window, find the document you want and drag it onto your NWP page.

That said, I too would like an "Insert document" option in a menu.

:)

Mark