This version is a maintenance update intended to fix several issues.
The first time you run the new version a database rebuild is required.
This update is free for all existing users of InfoClick.
Get the Update:
If you purchased from Nisus Software directly (via nisus.com), you can update in several ways:
• Update from inside the app using the menu InfoClick > Check For Updates.
• Update by downloading the new version from our website.
If you purchased from Apple using the Mac App Store, the update is available through the App Store.
• Fixed: very large email collections (approaching 1 million emails) could trigger database corruptions.
• Changed: improvements to reject inaccurate and erroneous dates in received emails.
• Fixed: can't save searches.
• Fixed: mailto links could incorrectly prevent detection of regular http links.
• Fixed: abnormally excessive amounts of mailto links in an email should not trigger hangs.
• Fixed: showing the contextual menu in a search field can trigger errors.
• Fixed: avert a handful of rare situations that can lead to crashes.
Talk about InfoClick, our email search tool.
1 post • Page 1 of 1