License problem

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
sjha

License problem

Post by sjha »

I upgraded to Nisus Writer Pro3 as soon as it was released and it has functioned perfectly until today. Suddenly it opens as a demo and when I input my license details I get the message that the license has been revoked! I've checked with the Nisus store that I am entering the correct details so I am at a loss how to solve the problem. I have emailed sales@nisus.com but have not yet had a reply. Anyone able to help? I really rely on Nisus Writer for all my word processing.
sjha

Re: License problem

Post by sjha »

This seems to have been a temporary problem at Nisus' end. I got a speedy response from Martin by email and I'm glad to report that the problem has now been fixed.
martin
Official Nisus Person

Re: License problem

Post by martin »

I'm sorry for the trouble, but this was indeed a temporary problem on our end. The issue had nothing to do with your specific license key; it was a generalized problem after some changes in our web hosting.

All valid license keys should be working again now. If anyone is still having trouble, please trying restarting Nisus Writer. That might be necessary before it accepts your license key.

Sorry for the nuisance!