Nisus Writer as a heavy text processing tool

Things not necessarily Nisus. Chat about the latest Apple release, your adorable three-toed sloth, or whatever else you fancy.
ptram

Nisus Writer as a heavy text processing tool

Post by ptram »

Hi,

Usually, you describe a word processor's advantages for how comfortable and elegant it is, when writing journals, novels, dissertations or even office reports. Nisus has all these advantages.

However, I can often discover how well it can do in more trivial tasks, that is carpentering and plumbing as opposed to wall decoration and interior design.

I often have to convert raw data to manageable tables, replace nidified strings, convert spreadsheet data to text that page layout software can understand. I have to compare documents to quickly check what's changed between versions.

Nisus Writer Pro does all this in an easy, quick and efficent way. An essential set of tools that I can't find in other wordprocessors.

Paolo
Last edited by ptram on 2017-08-21 13:40:36, edited 1 time in total.
martin
Official Nisus Person

Re: Nisus Writer as a heavy text processing tool

Post by martin »

That's very kind of you to say, thank you Paolo :)

We try our best to provide a flexible set of tools for our users, to accomplish whatever text processing and reformatting tasks they need to accomplish. As always, please let us know if you think of any ways to improve Nisus Writer.
ptram

Re: Nisus Writer as a heavy text processing tool

Post by ptram »

Martin, NWP is the real "professional" wordprocessor. It is both a generic and a specialized tool, all in the same box. You can really have your work done with it!

Paolo