Have Tiger, Need Nisus

Have a problem? A question? This is the place for answers from other Express users.
Post Reply
dshan
Posts: 334
Joined: 2003-11-21 19:25:28
Location: Sydney, Australia

Have Tiger, Need Nisus

Post by dshan »

Well Tiger is out, I've received my copy and am impatiently waiting for Nisus to release the promised 2.1.2 compatibility version. The one that was supposed to be available "before" Tiger was released.

Failing this can we at least have a list of the issues/problems users are likely to encounter running 2.1.1 with Tiger so we can decided if they're show-stoppers for us or not?

dave
Official Nisus Person
Posts: 135
Joined: 2002-07-11 17:19:40
Location: Solana Beach, CA
Contact:

Re: Have Tiger, Need Nisus

Post by dave »

dshan wrote:Well Tiger is out, I've received my copy and am impatiently waiting for Nisus to release the promised 2.1.2 compatibility version. The one that was supposed to be available "before" Tiger was released.

Failing this can we at least have a list of the issues/problems users are likely to encounter running 2.1.1 with Tiger so we can decided if they're show-stoppers for us or not?
Express 2.1.2 will be out very shortly. Tiger has not been officially released yet (it is 4:20 PM on the West Coast of the USA) so we still have time.

dshan
Posts: 334
Joined: 2003-11-21 19:25:28
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Have Tiger, Need Nisus

Post by dshan »

dave wrote: Express 2.1.2 will be out very shortly. Tiger has not been officially released yet (it is 4:20 PM on the West Coast of the USA) so we still have time.
Sorry guys, but 29/4 was yesterday already here in Australia. I got my copy of 10.4 nearly 22 hrs ago (12:05PM Sydney time) now... :-)

dave
Official Nisus Person
Posts: 135
Joined: 2002-07-11 17:19:40
Location: Solana Beach, CA
Contact:

Re: Have Tiger, Need Nisus

Post by dave »

dshan wrote:
dave wrote: Express 2.1.2 will be out very shortly. Tiger has not been officially released yet (it is 4:20 PM on the West Coast of the USA) so we still have time.
Sorry guys, but 29/4 was yesterday already here in Australia. I got my copy of 10.4 nearly 22 hrs ago (12:05PM Sydney time) now... :-)
That doesn't count. My clock says 5:00 PM on 4/29 ... so there!

docbnj
Posts: 14
Joined: 2005-04-30 17:16:47
Location: New Jersey

Post by docbnj »

See the notices about the problem saving previous Nisus Writer Express documents. You might wish to hold off installing 2.1.2 until that problem is fixed.

Post Reply