Nisus Software beta testers wanted

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
martin
Official Nisus Person

Nisus Software beta testers wanted

Post by martin »

Hello everyone,

We're interested in recruiting a few more private beta testers.

Basically the idea is to try out software and put it through some testing before it gets released to the rest of the world. You'd just use the software as normal and send in your feedback, be it suggestions, bug reports, or whatever else is on your mind. It's not a glamorous club, but it can be fun if you're interested in this sort of thing.

If you're willing, please fill out our beta program questionnaire and NDA. Not all submissions are selected to join the program. We select testers based on a variety of factors, including machine specifications, so please don't be offended if you're not chosen.

Thank you for your help!
~Martin
scottwhitlock

Re: Nisus Software beta testers wanted

Post by scottwhitlock »

I thought it was pretty glamorous! But I may have low standards of glamour...:)
MacBook Pro 15
2.66 Ghz Core i7
8GB RAM
NWP 2.0.4
iPad 3
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

Very kind of you to say, and thanks for your help and feedback over the years– though you may indeed be a suspect judge of glamour ;)
CrisB

Post by CrisB »

I was a beta tester on the NWP 2 release, but didn't see my name in the beta testers list on the subsequent release. Do I need to fill in the application form again, or will I be automatically included?

warm regards,

Cris
Saturday, 2012/10/27 at 1457
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

CrisB wrote:I was a beta tester on the NWP 2 release, but didn't see my name in the beta testers list on the subsequent release. Do I need to fill in the application form again, or will I be automatically included?
There's no complete public list of beta testers. We do have a "special thanks" area in NWP's About box, which does specifically list some beta testers, but that's an old list that hasn't been updated for a while. We should probably remove it, not because we don't very much appreciate the time and help our beta testers give us, but because listing everyone simply won't fit in the space the dialog provides.
CrisB

Post by CrisB »

Understood, but I'm still wondering if I need to fill in the application form again, or will I be automatically included?
Find strategies to improve your effectiveness at http://www.lifestrategies.net