Flashing Text

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
Targuman

Flashing Text

Post by Targuman »

I am editing a document, not terribly long. This particular paragraph only has English text, no footnotes, nothing special. I put my cursor in the middle of the sentence and begin typing. The entire line flashes with every key stroke. (NB: It is the visual display line, not a sentence or paragraph.

I then go to the line below (paragraph break) and backspace one to bring that sentence up to the same line and the flashing stops.

Hit return and start editing the line above (the offending line) and flashing starts again.

Any ideas!?
Targuman

Re: Flashing Text

Post by Targuman »

Just a quick update. That paragraph stopped flashing, as described in the previous post. As I got two sentences further into the paragraph and the text wrapped to a new line (having already done this without incident several times) it began to flash again. No idea why.
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

What versions of NWP and OSX are you using? Also, does the entire line of text flash, or just horizontal lines/striations through the text?
Targuman

Post by Targuman »

Martin - Thanks for replying. Latest of both: OSX 10.7, NWP 2.0.1 PB 1 (although I just launched and saw the new beta 2; loading now).

It is the entire line flashing with each keystroke. (I have seen the horizontal lines through the text but I was ignoring those for now ;-)
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

Thanks for the information. Would you be able to send me your document so I can try to reproduce the problem? The best would be to use the menu Help > Send Feedback (from either 2.0.1 beta 1 or 2). Thanks for your help!
Targuman

Post by Targuman »

Done!