InfoClick 1.2.4 Release Notes
This is a minor update to ensure compatibility and fix a small number of issues.
This is the latest version available.
To update simply replace your old application with the new one
(download the update).
- Added: InfoClick can print emails.
- Changed: requires macOS 10.10 Yosemite or later.
- Fixed: account names incorrectly show as gibberish (hex identifiers) on macOS 10.12 and later.
- Fixed: automatic launch of InfoClick at login did not work on macOS 10.12 and later.
- Fixed: if InfoClick is denied access to an email folder, the user should be prompted to grant access.
- Fixed: possible crash when parsing spam emails with a particular kind of badly-formed HTML.
- Changed: reduced the number of alerts shown the first time InfoClick is used.
- Fixed: exporting emails as plain text should default to Unicode (UTF-8) text encoding.