InfoClick 1.2.3 Release Notes
- Added support for the Touch Bar, as found on some new MacBook models.
- InfoClick is now sandboxed. The first time you use it you may be prompted for access to your email folder.
- Changed: clearing the search a second time should never display a completion list.
- Changed: clearing the search a second time should focus a recently used field, not the default field.
- Fixed: settings for the results list (eg: sort order) are not properly restored in Advanced mode after relaunching.
- Changed: the list of available search years should be sorted to show the most recent years first.
- Fixed: malformed emails with giant HTML tags (most likely spam) can cause crashes.
- Changed: activating find menu commands when the results list has focus should find in the email preview area.