InfoClick 1.2.2 Release Notes
- Fixed: emails with certain kinds of malformed MIME envelope data could trigger crashes.
- Fixed: manually rebuilding the database could crash, if the search window is showing advanced mode.
- Fixed: pressing the Tab key (or Shift + Tab keys) should navigate between all areas of the search window.
- Fixed: adjusting the index update period in the preferences would incorrectly change the zoom.
- Changed: a word using both a dash and dot (eg: 111-222.333) should be indexed as a single unit.
- Changed: if the user clears the search twice, focus should be moved to the first search field.
- Changed: date parsing is more lenient when encountering dates that do not strictly meet standards.
- Changed: if an email's account and inbox cannot be firmly determined, the fallback shouldn't use the file's literal path since it's likely a very ugly Mail folder hierarchy.