Find/Replace-window - Font size

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
Auerhahn

Find/Replace-window - Font size

Post by Auerhahn »

The font size in the find/replace-window is so tiny that I find it difficult to read what I typed into the fields.Is there a possibility to change this font?
(Sorry, if this is a stupid question, I'm very new to Nisus...)
martin
Official Nisus Person

Re: Find/Replace-window - Font size

Post by martin »

Welcome to Nisus and our forums :)

The find/replace window will default to using the font/size of the active document's Normal paragraph style. However, if that's too small for some document, there is a separate zoom feature in the find panel. When the panel is active you can use the normal Zoom menus to control this, including the associated keyboard shortcuts.

I hope that helps!
Auerhahn

Post by Auerhahn »

Thank you very much This works very well.
Auerhahn

Post by Auerhahn »

It works not as well as I believed. I must set the font size every time I use the find/replace window. And if I don’t look very careful at every option, it happens that I change the font size for the replacement word. Is there no possibility to set just the font size in this window? And so that this font size remains and doesn’t return to the tiny one which seems to be the default?

(I believed to understand, that, if there is a paragraph style »Normal« it is used for this window, but this is not true.)
phspaelti

Post by phspaelti »

Are you changing the font size? You should change the Zoom factor of the Find Window. The Find Window will remember the Zoom setting.
philip
Auerhahn

Post by Auerhahn »

Aha! Thank you. This was the problem. I didn’t see the difference. Now it seems to work as expectetd. Thank you very much!