Weird Window Behavior

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
agilefalcon

Weird Window Behavior

Post by agilefalcon »

I'm on OS X 10.11 El Capitan. When using the new feature to pin the application window to the left side/half of the monitor by clicking on the green size control button, the application moves to the side of the screen where I drag the window. However, after that, any clicking on the application window to try and use NWP causes the application to suddenly fill the entire monitor. It is grossly magnified and quite unusable.

Is this supposed to be the normal behavior for the application in El Capitan? Or, is there some obscure setting that is causing this.

I had read in the release notes that this was one of the El Capitan features supported in NWP with the latest release.

Cheers,
Chris.
Hamid

Re: Weird Window Behavior

Post by Hamid »

agilefalcon wrote:I'm on OS X 10.11 El Capitan. When using the new feature to pin the application window to the left side/half of the monitor by clicking on the green size control button, the application moves to the side of the screen where I drag the window. [...]
After this you have to click on any other application (appearing in the other half of the screen in Exposé view) to occupy the other half of the screen.