Anne Cuneo

Things not necessarily Nisus. Chat about the latest Apple release, your adorable three-toed sloth, or whatever else you fancy.
rmark
Official Nisus Person

Anne Cuneo

Post by rmark »

We are sad to report the death of a longtime devoted supporter of Nisus Software Inc, and an active participant in this forum, raising good questions and offering sage advice.

My wife and I had the opportunity to meet Anne in September of 2010. She graciously took us around her neighborhood in the old town of Zurich. Anne was widely knowledgeable and deeply thoughtful. She will be sorely missed.
Mark&AnneCuneo.01.png
Mark&AnneCuneo.01.png (215.73 KiB) Viewed 23325 times
Noting her death, an article about her and work appeared in a Swiss (French) weekly journal.

May her memory be for a blessing.
Write On!
Mark Hurvitz
Nisus Software Inc.
Emilio_Speciale

Re: Anne Cuneo

Post by Emilio_Speciale »

RIP.
Her last post on the forum dates last September, I believe. A very well known Swiss writer, she died at the age of 80. Who says that technology belongs to the youngest?
ptram

Post by ptram »

O no! During the years, Anne has been so kind to become a friend to all us beginner writers. She was savvy, she was direct and friendly. I will miss her very much. My condolences to her family and friends.

Paolo
exegete77

Post by exegete77 »

Anne was a true asset and friend to everyone learning Nisus. Thanks, Anne. Blessings to her family and friends as they mourn her death.
iMac 21.5” / MBP 13” Retina
Mac user since 1990
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

I never met Anne myself, but did correspond with her over the years on issues related to Nisus Writer. She was always so friendly, sharp, and enterprising. May she rest in peace after a full life well lived.