how to print document that shows track changes and comments

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
nisusnew

how to print document that shows track changes and comments

Post by nisusnew »

Hello,

I did not find an answer to this in previous posts. Can someone please tell me how to print a document so that it shows the track changes and comments?

Thanks!
Jasmine
Hamid

Re: how to print document that shows track changes and comme

Post by Hamid »

To print comments with the document, check the relevant box in the Print dialog as shown:
includeComments.png
includeComments.png (30.84 KiB) Viewed 5754 times
There is no support yet for printing tracked changes in the same way.
nisusnew

Post by nisusnew »

Thanks for response Hamid. For some reason, checking that box did not work for me. It just showed the text in the document and no track changes/comments.

But I ended up converting it to a word document and opening that document in microsoft word in my pc and then printing it with comments/track changes from there.

Kind of a pain though, so it would be nice to be able to do this from nisus in my mac.
rickl

Post by rickl »

When I use this option, the resulting PDF shows up with little yellow boxes. It is possible to click each one in turn to disclose the comment in question. But it is not possible to show all the comments at the same time.

I need to actually print onto paper a document with all comments showing in the margin, just as they do on screen. (Whether or not that happens via PDF is immaterial.) Is there any way to do this?