iCloud & NWP?

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
goldste4

iCloud & NWP?

Post by goldste4 »

Hi All,
Obviously this question is for those more intimately connected with Nisus than the rest of us regular folk: is there a NWP update planned which would include the ability to use (the newly announced!) iCloud? For those of us who use multiple computers, it would be great to have NWP automatically (if we desire!) upload our files/templates/macros to iCloud and push them to NWP on our other computers. Of course if ever there was NWP for iOS, iCloud integration would be even more valuable.
Thanks,
Josh
Jester

Re: iCloud & NWP?

Post by Jester »

This would be great, although it doesn't really make a difference for me because I've all my important Nisus files in my Dropbox folder, so every time I change something it is automatically updated thanks to DB.

By the by, it'd be great if this forum had an "Everything not Nisus" section.
greenmorpher

Post by greenmorpher »

I'll just keep my files on my HDD, thanks!

xkcd.com/908 applies!

Cheers, geoff

Geoffrey Heard
Business & Environment Writer, Editor, Publisher
The Worsley Press
dshan

Post by dshan »

Geoff, the idea is that with Lion and iCloud you can keep your data in both places. Automatically. That way both you and the cloud guy would have to trip over to lose anything... :)

But back to the original question. Seriously goldste4, Apple only announced iCloud yesterday. About 36 hours ago. Do you really think Nisus have had time to digest the details and plan an update to take advantage of it already? They found out about iCloud yesterday like everyone else outside of Apple. Be realistic. Give them a few weeks to begin keeping mum about their future plans!
goldste4

Post by goldste4 »

So true! Josh