Automatic numbering in lists

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
Agnostus

Automatic numbering in lists

Post by Agnostus »

Hi,

I am currently working on a document where I use a list style with automatic numbers. So far so good, but whenever I close the document and reopen it, the numbering is broken. Every number is 1. I have then to remove the newline at the end of the paragraph, then hit return again to reinstate consecutive numbering. This has to be done for every single item in the list manually. And it is futile, because the next time I reopen the doc it will be broken again. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

NWP 1.4.1, OS X 10.6.4.

Cheers,
Martin
martin
Official Nisus Person

Re: Automatic numbering in lists

Post by martin »

I don't want to conjecture at this strange behavior without some materials to look at. Could you send me a copy of your document to look at? Via the menu Help > Send Feedback would be best, thanks!
greenmorpher

Post by greenmorpher »

Definitely doesn't happen with Heading numbers in my experience. I don't think I've used numbering of every paragraph since moving to X.6.x.

Cheers, Geoff

Geoffrey Heard
The Ad Doctor Online

Win business with the recession-busting "How to make great ads for (sm)all business: 99 real world advertising ideas to kickstart *your* business today". See http://www.ad-doctor-online.com
Agnostus

Post by Agnostus »

Thanks for the replies. I have sent the document via NWPs feedback. Hope you can reproduce the issue.

Cheers,
Martin