Overlapping options in Find/Replace window

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
lellius

Overlapping options in Find/Replace window

Post by lellius »

in the Find/Replace window - at least in the Italian localization - the options
- using PowerFind pro
- whole word-Parola Intera
do overlap.
Thanks for your attention
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

Thanks for notifying us of the problem. It appears that the "Parola Intera" checkbox doesn't update its location properly when the Find & Replace dialog is resized. You should however be able to resize the window in such a way so the checkbox is no longer overlapping any other options. Sorry for the trouble.
lellius

It is ok

Post by lellius »

You are right, resizing the window, the options take their correct position.
Thanks

I have an other wish, ia asked already?
Isn't possible to transfer the old Italian Dict and Theasurus for Classic to the new NWP version.
It was very useful and rather god. And quick.
I am ready to pa for it
Giovanni Bonaldi
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

NWP makes use of the OSX system spelling dictionaries, which are quite different than the old Classic dictionaries. While it might be possible for us to transfer/port them, it is unlikely. You would be better off installing one of the spelling dictionaries available for OSX. For example, the free Aspell has an Italian dictionary, though I don't know how good it is.
xiamenese

Post by xiamenese »

martin wrote:NWP makes use of the OSX system spelling dictionaries, which are quite different than the old Classic dictionaries. While it might be possible for us to transfer/port them, it is unlikely. You would be better off installing one of the spelling dictionaries available for OSX. For example, the free Aspell has an Italian dictionary, though I don't know how good it is.
I used to use the Aspell dictionary for English, all the way up until I got this MBP ... I never got round to installing it on this one, and I don't know why, as I always thought it better than the System dictionary. I guess the Italian one should be good, and in all versions of the OS up to 10.4 it worked seamlessly for me.

Mark