The Future of NWP

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
Brooke6

Keep on Same Line

Post by Brooke6 »

"Keep on Same Line."

This was a formatting style in NW Classic, and I have always depended on it. Kerning and so forth do not substitute for it: the idea is that the selected text stay on the same line no matter what I do to the surrounding text or paragraph.

I can't be the only user who relies on this feature! Or can I...?
KimTwemlow

Post by KimTwemlow »

Cheers WolfUK!
dude

Post by dude »

I would like to see:

track changes

BookEnds support on a big level. I don't want to use Mellel if I can help it because NWP is so nice for what I do. BookEnds support would kill my desire to open Mellel.
Just a guy trying to be a dude...
greenmorpher

Post by greenmorpher »

As I have said 738.6734 times before, vertical ruler which Nisus pioneered in WPs, I think, and everyone else has now copied ... but NWE /NWP hasn't got!

Cheers, Geoff

Geoffrey Heard, Business Writer & Publisher

"Type & Layout: Are you communicating or just making pretty shapes" -- Revealed! The secrets of how you can use type and layout to turbocharge your messages in print. See the book at http://www.worsleypress.com
Groucho

Post by Groucho »

738.6734 times? Sounds like one time you started saying and stopped suddenly when about two thirds down the speech. Cough?

Cheers, Henry.
greenmorpher

Post by greenmorpher »

Groucho wrote:738.6734 times? Sounds like one time you started saying and stopped suddenly when about two thirds down the speech. Cough?
Just despair, Henry, simple despair.

Cheers, Geoff

Geoffrey Heard, Business Writer & Publisher

"Type & Layout: Are you communicating or just making pretty shapes" -- Revealed! The secrets of how you can use type and layout to turbocharge your messages in print. See the book at http://www.worsleypress.com
pantrax

Re: The Future of NWP

Post by pantrax »

This has been requested elsewhere, but I'll put it here, too, in the wishlist. 'Twould be nice to be able to sort tables, even if only by the contents of the first column of cells, and have the rest of each row follow suit.