using MathType with NWP

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
Charles1

Post by Charles1 »

Martin: That's great that Pro and Express can now adjust the baseline in a MathType equation! To answer your question: I believe(?) that I called Nisus on Friday (10/12) and again on Monday (10/15) when I left a message asking someone to contact me by phone or by email. My puzzlement was due to my receiving a message both times asking me to leave my email address. In the future, what is the best way to contact Nisus? [/quote]
martin
Official Nisus Person

Re: MathType 5.1 problems eliminated in MWP 1.01

Post by martin »

pax wrote:The poor resolution of Mathtype image occurs after printing. The resolution on screen is okay even when zoomed 2400%. The images from LaTeXit are fine both on screen and after printing.

Sample document was sent via "Send Feedback".

pax
Thanks pax, I've received the document and will take a look.
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

Charles1 wrote:Martin: That's great that Pro and Express can now adjust the baseline in a MathType equation! To answer your question: I believe(?) that I called Nisus on Friday (10/12) and again on Monday (10/15) when I left a message asking someone to contact me by phone or by email. My puzzlement was due to my receiving a message both times asking me to leave my email address. In the future, what is the best way to contact Nisus?
Contacting us via email is the best- our listed phone number is not for technical support. Please see our contact page for details.
pax

Re: MathType 5.1 problems eliminated in MWP 1.01

Post by pax »

martin wrote:
pax wrote:The poor resolution of Mathtype image occurs after printing. The resolution on screen is okay even when zoomed 2400%. The images from LaTeXit are fine both on screen and after printing.

Sample document was sent via "Send Feedback".

pax
Thanks pax, I've received the document and will take a look.
Martin

The MathType pict images still look poor when printing in version 1.02 beta.