How do I print Nisus Writer tables on more than 1 page?

FAQ for Nisus Writer Classic (versions 6.5 and under)

Moderator: faq-editor

martin
Official Nisus Person

How do I print Nisus Writer tables on more than 1 page?

Post by martin »

The answer is much easier to convey pictorially (so please check the manual to version 5.0 page 290ff), but here goes, If you would like your table to be longer than one page in Nisus Writer, follow these directions: <OL><LI>Insert the table onto one page of your document using Table... from the Insert menu in Nisus Writer.</LI> <LI>Select the table in the Nisus Writer Document and choose copy from the Edit menu.</LI> <LI>Crop the bottom of the table so only the top portion is displayed.</LI> <LI>Move the insertion point to the next page and choose Paste from the Edit menu.</LI> <LI>Crop the top of the table so only the bottom portion is displayed. The table heading will only appear on the top of the first page, so if you want the heading on the second page you can: </LI> <OL><LI>Paste the table again, above the second portion.</LI> <LI>Crop the table so only the heading is displayed.</LI> <LI>Move the bottom of the heading and the top of the second portion together, so they line up with each other.</LI></OL></OL> I hope this is helpful for you. You have to think of pasting in each page you want to appear then cropping them down so that the correct page is showing.